Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Truth Tuesday!

So it is almost Christmas and I am officially done shopping. I couldn't be more happier because going shopping with my mother can sometimes be a painful experience#loveyoumom :). Anyway I'm not expecting much but I am a Sim girl so I made sure to put the Sims 4 on my Christmas list (yes I'm a bit of a nerd.)  I use to love Christmas but the last couple of years I haven't been that into it. Idk if it's because I'm older or things aren't the same anymore but I still do enjoy the marathon of Christmas movies. My favorite would be Dr. Sues's The Grinch That Stole Christmas! I love the green cold hearted little bastard who finds the meaning of Christmas from a little girl in need of a nose job, it feels my heart every Christmas. Too bad I missed all eight times it came on :( I'm sure it will come on again. I am so having one of those days when I just want to lay in bed in sleep all day. I recently graduated(hold the applause) with a associates degree in fashion marketing and I can't stay in bed all day (wish I could though)I have to get on the search for work. Job searching is the worst experience ever! You have to take 48 hours filling out the application then wait months for them to tell you your not hired. I have decided to stalk every one that is hiring until they get sick of me and just give me the job. Anywho im not feeling to good so I'm going to rest but thank you for reading and hope you are having a great day! let me know what's your favorite Christmas movie? in the comments below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment