Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Whack Wednesday: The Dreaded Acne

This Wednesdays focus is Acne because I am currently going through this. Acne comes our way for so many different reasons such as make up, pressure or friction of the skin (ex. bike helmets or backpacks), certain medicines that we take and on top of everything our period also triggers acne (what I am going through now)!!!! Now I have found some tips to help us all with this problem. These methods are for mild cases of acne and if your acne is a little bit more severe please contact a physician. My personal routine that normally keeps my face clear is before I go to bed washing my face (I don't use any specific soap), wiping the bumpy area with alcohol (dries up the greasy areas) and then I drink a 8oz glass of water. I don't have normally oily skin but sometimes my face does feel greasy and this method usually keeps my face clear. I got this routine a long time ago from the internet and have been sticking to it ever since. I also tried Clean & Clear deep cleaning astringent, I used it every night. I believe this cleaner was too strong for me because my face got super dry. I was looking like a old lady, My eye lids where even dry. This may not have been the right thing for me but it might work for you and there are many different facial cleansers to try for daily use. The important this is to make sure to clean your face really good before you got to sleep, Do Not Sleep With Your Make Up On!! Lets talk about other acne treatments that you could try. I discovered these next items online and they were listed has the top 5 acne treatments of 2015. The first is Nanoclease and was priced at $49.99. Nanoclease had a effectiveness rating of 4.8 out of 5. The second is Acnepril this also had a rating of 4.8 out of 5 and retails for $79.97. Third is Pronexin with a 4.7 out 5 and is priced at $79.99. Fourth is Day Acne Detox with a 4.7 out of 5 effectiveness rating and is priced at $39.95. Last but not least number five Acnevva with a rating of 4.6 out of 5 and is priced at $129.99. I found this list at www.acnecuresrevealed.net, go check them out read the revues, do some research. I never tried these products but if you have please let me know if any of them work. The next method is less expensive and it is the natural method. The ingredients used in these mask are filled with vitamins and nutrients that are great for your skin. I also I got this from www.acnecuresrevealed.net. They provided recipes for different mask such as the Cucumber Face Mask, Honey Mask, Lemon-Egg Face Mask and more. At this website they also share tons of information about how to properly take care of you skin; I found it to be super helpful. Another important factor is to simply make sure to eat healthy foods (I'm working on it) and to drink lots and lots of water. The way you take Of your body plays a major factor and how your skin looks. So check out Acne Cures Revelvealed, take care of yourself and stay beautiful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment