Thursday, October 8, 2015

Fashion Friday: #Style Has No Size

Its Fashion Friday and today I want to feature UK Plus Size Fashion Week!!!!!! The event resides in London and is the biggest plus size event in the UK. It was held September 11th-13th 2015 and showcased not only amazing plus size fashion but also delivered an amazing message which is Style Has No Size! This makes me feel great seeing women of all shapes and sizes being embraced by the fashion world. I wish I could have been there :(. There was so much great fashion but I have one I like to share with you all, The Loey Lane Collection for Society + created by fashion blogger and you tuber Loey Lane. I loved the clothing, the hair, makeup and the models where Working The Runway (F.Y.I The queen Chasity Garner a.k.a Garner Style was sitting in the front row....Love Her!)....Thank You all for reading, hope you enjoyed this post xoxo gossip girl (lol jk) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment