Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Truth Tuesday: Should I Be Living For Today???

Hey everyone :)....so a lot has been on my mind. I have come to realize that the expectations that I have set for myself when I was younger has made me stressed out at now 29 because those things didn't happen when I wanted them to.... I am now at a cross roads. So I'm older so I'm thinking about the usual important things such has career, a home/apartment, job, having a relationship etc...but there are also things like the want/need to experience and enjoy life. For example I want to travel, meet people, go places that I never been, go on adventures, create memories...The problem with that is it all cost money. Finically I am a responsible person and as of late I have been doing my best to save, save, save but the frustrating part is that saving is great for the important things like getting my own apartment but the down side is I cant go no where! I'm stuck in the house because my money is basically being put away for a future purpose but I wonder sometimes should I be living for today? I have this fear that when I get older I'll look back on life with regrets. I'll think to myself there was so many things I should have done. Sometimes we all get caught up in our daily routine that we forget to "stop and smell the roses." Its the struggle of things that I want and things that I need. The best thing would be to find a better job so that I can have more money which would allow me to do both. The only problem is due to the economy that may take awhile to get the pay I'm asking for. Sometimes I wish that I could go away for a week, eat something I never ate before, do lots of shopping, meet new people (possible near beach.) but then you come back from the amazing trip and realize what important things you could have used that money for :( I trying to find a balance between planning for the future and making memories today. Also trying to not think sooooooooo much about how old I am and what place in life I should be in right now.. I have decided to make a bucket this of things of all the things I want to do, fun things, a way to make sure that I do stop for a second to smell those damn red beautiful roses! A part of life is trying to find balance between work & play (or important for you future and what's a fun memory for today) I never want to leave this earth with regrets.

If you read this THANK YOU hope you enjoyed it :) Make sure to hit that follow button and also subscribe to my You Tube Channel...A.J Marie !



No comments:

Post a Comment