Monday, October 5, 2015

Madly In Love Monday: Jooyoung.....Music is so Universal :)

Baby I'm Back, Hi everyone I hope that your weeks have been wonderful:)....I have been experiencing some highs and lows but I'm back to give you more of that blog life:) SO this Monday I am madly in love with Korean K-pop Idol Joo young. He is a young artist who is apart of Starship Entertainment. What I love about him is that is voice is sooooo amazing and very R&B. I discovered his music on You Tube and he has a song that I love (out of many) called Wet , It was the first one I heard and weather you understand the language or not we can all agree that he has one of the best voices in the Kpop industry. For those of you who never gave kpop music a chance I think it is about that time to give it a try. The great thing about music is that it is universal and you don't always have to understand in order to feel the music (if that makes sense.) Down below is some of his music I hope you check it out and enjoy....Thank you soooo soooo much for reading, I hope you enjoy and have an amazing Monday!......Also check out my YouTube Chanel A.J Marie....I have everything for shopping hauls, to personal rants about my life lol, weight lost diary and recent I posted (which will be every Friday night) My Question Of The Night...so please check that out and like, comment, subscribe and share....Thank you:)



Bora (Sistar) and Jooyoung


Jooyoung: Wet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzDfe-caCBw

Jooyoung & Hyolyn (another amazing voice in Kpop): Erase

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLjMNZrr8YI

No comments:

Post a Comment