Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Whack Wednesday: Are You Sure You Are Plus Size??

What's Whack this Wednesday is when certain websites "claim" that they are PLUS SIZE. I can't stand when I go to a clothing website for plus size women and they only go up to a 3x (and not even a true 3x); This is frustrating. Some websites will go up to a 3x top but stop at a size 22 pant???? Plus size women have curves and come in different shapes and sizes. I personally believe if you are catering your company to plus women you shouldn't just stop at one size; I believe that all sites should at least go up to a 5x/28. Different fabrics feel and stretch in different ways. I feel that bigger sizes are just a must have. For example if you have a big bust (like me) and you wanna buy a button up shirt,you would have to get a bigger size then you normal do. The same thing goes for coats and jackets sometimes you have to buy bigger then your normal sizes. If the company only goes up to a certain size you can't buy the shirt, coat etc.; now how unfair is that, your on a website for "your size" but they don't have your size wtf. I also noticed that websites also "claim" they have bigger sizes but they really are just for women with no curves. Like a women like me can't get my normal size 26 jeans because apparently it does not fit my big butt here, but if I go to another store the jeans fit perfect. I really wonder if companies stop to have real women try on their clothes before they mass produce them??? If anything why can't your site carry different "fits" to accommodate all shapes?  Ok so maybe I'm too hard on these people but this really GRINDS MY GEARS (Peter Griffin reference lol.) I would like to give a special award at this time to Layne Bryant even though I get my clothes form all over the globe at Layne Bryant ( yet pricey at times) I never have a problem with sizes there; so Layne Bryant your are the real M.V.P.....Hopefully someone can relate to this...Hope you enjoys this. Please Share, Comment, Follow all that good ish. Also follow my You Tube: A.J Marie Hit That Subscribe Button :) Thank you for reading a greatly appreciate it have a awesome Wednesday!




No comments:

Post a Comment