Thursday, October 8, 2015

What's The T Thursday: Ladies Would You Propose to Your Man or Fellas How Would You Feel If You Women To ProposeTo You????

So lets get right into it, 3 days ago in Paris it was rumored that momager Kris Jenner got down on one knee and proposed to her long time boyfriend Corey Gamble and incase you are a Kardashians Stan, worry not, E! cameras are everywhere, so I'm sure if this really happened you'll be able to see the whole thing. Just to give you a little back story on Cory, He is friends with a lot of Hollywood folk and works in talent management. They are 22 years apart Kris is 58 and Cory is 33. The couple have been dating a year, their romance started October 2014. Rumor has it that all the K's love Cory but Cory's kids don't like Kris Jenner (oh how interesting thanksgiving dinner will be.) Now even though this is a HUGE age gap, despite what you feel about her, I think she has been through a lot personally. You know the whole separation, divorce, and the big surprise that she had no idea was going happen with ex husband Bruce Jenner now Catelyn Jenner. I figure if she is happy then Dammit, I'm happy for her.... The question I want to ask is How Do You Feel, Ladies, Proposing To Your Man? Also Fellas How Would You Feel If Your Lady Proposed To You???? Ok so this is how I feel....I am a little traditional in a sense I do feel the man should propose to the women. I feel like men are usually the ones hesitate to get married and if my man proposes to me it lets me know that he is ready for that next step. In my opinion the only time I would propose to man is if my man either tried to propose or told me he was ready for marriage and I was the one that expressed hesitation. To let my man know, yeah I'm ready for this, I would have no problem proposing to him. With that being said I wanna know you guys and girls opinion on this topic How Do You Feel, Ladies, Proposing To Your Man? Also Fellas How Would You Feel If Your Lady Proposed To You???? .... Thank you all for taking the time to read this and I hope you enjoyed. Please Share, Like, Comment, Follow and don't for get to check out my You Tube channel: A.J Maire :) (story info came from media takeout)

No comments:

Post a Comment