Friday, January 16, 2015

Fashion Friday

Today I'm going to feature the Plus Size Golden Globes red carpet. Now not all the women I am featuring are necessary Plus & Fabulous but to me, they are thick and curvy sooooo I love it! The women I have chosen are, in order ,Lena Dunham in Zac Posen,Melissa McCarthy,Allison Tolman, Edie Falco,Natasha Lyonne, Laura Prepon in Simon G jewelry,Savannah Guthrie,Kelly Osbourne in Edition by Georges Chakra and Brian Atwood shoes, Gina Rodriguez Lana Del Rey, and Uzo Aduba. My Best Dressed out of this group of lovely ladies was Fargo actress Allison Tolman (3rd Pic);I love the off the shoulder and the flow of the dress. There was a little bit of spillage on the side but I love the entire look. My Worst Dressed was actress Melissa McCarthy; I don't know what she was thinking. On E! red carpet she said that she pulled things from her own closet and just put them together :(. Good or bad, thank you ladies for representing real women on the red carpet. Tell me who was your best and worst dressed of the night and If there is somebody you feel should be on this list or someone who should be off this list comment below, thank you for reading :)











 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment