Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Whack Wednesday

Now before I give you the latest tip, in no way, shape or form am I saying not to embrace whatever figure you have, you are beautiful. At the same time I want women to be confident when they step out of their home, so if my tips help you to do so then my job here is done. This Wednesday I wanna talk about the flat butt. I love having a little rump shaker back there and I use to have a flat booty myself. I guess thorough out time and experience it sorta just popped out. For those of you who have a struggle booty, I have some tips to make that booty come to life. So first the workout route, the best way to enhance the booty is by doing good ol' fashion lunges and squats. This works the muscles in your back side and gives you a nice plump booty. Now you could do a 30min booty workout ooorrr do" 30 a day to keep the struggle away!" There is also the booty enhancing short. Forever foxy.com has a ton of different styles and prices for you to choose from. The ones down below(second photo) are only $9.95 and range in sizes s-2xl. There is also the option of creating an illusion. Embellished jeans are not just a fashion statement but they are also a way to appear to have a bigger booty. The two pairs below are from Layne Bryant and they retail for $89.95. They are a bit pricey but they are a good quality jean; they are the only jeans I buy. I hope these tips help you ladies and have a great Wednesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment