Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Whack Wednesday

The" Butt in The Front", something that I myself have gone through. It's when the tightness of skirt, jeans, pants etc. creates this line in between your stomach giving the appearance of a butt. It is an unfortunate situation but it happens. The simplest answer would to be to cover it up but what if want to wear a high waisted number! This is where shape wear comes into play. Shape wear has a way of smoothing out the lumps and giving that flat tummy illusion. I tend to lean more towards the high waisted shape wear shown in these Torrid.com examples. Torrid has a nice selection of shape wear and sale anywhere from $36.00-68.50. The ones featured bellow come in both beige and black. There are also other items such as under wear with tummy control flat panel in front that also helps with this problem. I own my own pair and they are from the company Curvation. The brand can be found at K-Mary and Wal-mart also check out Curvation.com. I hope this helps just a but and remember to always keep it cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment