Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Truth Tuesday

Hey everybody! It it's Tuesday and it is cold but what else is new. Today is my "be productive day." I am currently working on getting an online portfolio together so that my employers can see my work:) I really want to be in a career were I can grow in the retail industry and have like a little "work family", you know you can't really stand each other sometimes but you love them and you take pride and making your area the best it can be (yes sometimes your not in the mood) but you still come to work because your blessed to have a job and your doing something you love. I am staying positive (stressing) the right job will come along right :,( .You ever heard of the saying "When You Make Plans God Laughs,"  well he is having a good laugh right now. I don't know if it's just me but I could have swore, by the time I was 25 that I would be married, with children, a good paying job and my own place. Weeeelllll that didn't work out that way, if anything I have learned to not make any plans. Because I did try to plan my life out, I think not being were I want to be now at 28, has made life a bit more stressful for me. I have come to the conclusion that I don't like not knowing what's going to happen next.If I could find a real physic I would tell her to tell me everything, either it would make me more or less worried (depends on what physic Cleo says) but I still would want to know. For now I am dealing with things as they are, I have made a decision to stop worrying about things I cant control but that doesn't mean that I'm not going keep striving for better. The man up stairs only helps those who help themselves (look at me sounding all spiritual). I am learning to go more with the flow, whatever that means lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment