Thursday, January 22, 2015

What's the T: Should A Mom Wear Risque Clothing?

So everyone is talking about Amber Rose and her barley there string one piece. The main controversy is the fact that she is a mother to her son worth ex husband Wiz Kalifa. Mothers Kim Kardashian and Black Chyna have also been known to bear it all. My question is do you think it is appropriate for a mom to dress this way? So here is my opinion I think that they all look amazing and don't think it's necessary for them to put it All out like that but that's not the topic. As far as them being moms, I don't think that it is appropriate if the children are around. Like for me I can't have my boobs out while playing with my kid, I think that it's  a little rated R. Now if your out with your girls and/or your man then let it all hang out, Do You Boo Boo. At the same time they are celebrities and even if they are out with their friends they get photographed either way but their grown. All their kids are younger but when they get older they will know about these pictures it may be a little embarrassing but what mother doesn't embarrass their kids??? What is your opinion on this topic? Should a mom dress this way???

No comments:

Post a Comment