Friday, May 29, 2015

Fashion Friday: Asa Soltan

This Friday I want to feature Asa Soltan. Asa is currently on Bravo reality show Shahs of Sunset and has the most sicken body I have ever seen! Can you say body goals. I always loved her style because she is a curvy girl and is never afraid to show off her curves in whatever she wears. Also if your a fan of the show like me, her accessories game is always on point. I chose her because she has this awesome site called Asa Loves www.asaloves.com. On this site she show cases all of her clothing loves and accessories loves and she has a nice range of sizes and prices. The styles are a mix of hip hop and boho and everything on the site is super cute...so go check it out! Below are some of my favorites from the site. Thank you reading and always stay fashionable :).





No comments:

Post a Comment