Thursday, May 7, 2015

Whats The T Thursday: How Would You Feel If Your Mom Slept With You Man/Woman!!!

Hi everyone who reads my blog (I sooooooo appreciate you all :), Happy Thursday!!! First before I get into the latest gossip, let me start by saying I commend all bloggers who are able to post everyday or how ever many times weekly, consistently, because it is so hard for me. Some days I work and all I want to do is relax, stare at the celling, eat and go to sleep but I really do enjoy doing this, I Really DO :) So I'm going to pick up where I left off. I have a interesting piece of gossip today about the Kardashian's. No not another story about Kylie, her lips fillers and her older man boyfriend/justfriend but about my fave Khole. So as we all know (or some) she use to be married to former basketball player Lamar Odom. They got a divorce and he was acting crazy, doing drugs, started a internet rap career where he rhymed about how he got hoes in different area codes. Anyway its now being reported that "allegedly" there was some fowl play going on between Momager Kris Jenner and Lamar Odom (enter dramatic theme music.) Some gossip site is saying that Kris and Lamar were creeping on the low low when he Khole where filing for a divorce in 2014!! Originally Kris was just a shoulder to cry on for Lamar and then he decided to find out WHAT THAT MOUTH DO THOUGH! Its said that Lamar felt it was wrong and wanted to stop but Mrs. Jenner was like " no Zaddy I need you" so it continued for 3 Months!!! (enter more dramatic theme music.) Now me personally I don't think this is real at all. Not cuz I'm a little obsessed with Khole and I love the relationship that Lamar and Khole portrayed on TV (I don't know them personally) But Khole just seems like the type that would cut that B*&# off from her life in a second for doing some low down ish like that to her. Khole don't play those games. There is also apart of me that hopes Kris wouldn't even think to do something that dirty to her daughter (even though she is definitely a flirt and she love some chocolate on her vanilla sundae, if you know what I mean)....My Question to you is, how would you feel if you mother slept with your former man/women??? For me whether or not I hate his mother f*&@! guts my mother better not lay a hand on my Butterfinger. My mom would never do that and we don't have the same taste and men but if she ever did that to me I would for sure keep my distance, she still my mom so I couldn't really cut her off for good but I would keep my distance because I know what she is capable of.....So what is your answer to this question?? Answer in the comments below!!! I hope you enjoy this blog post please comment, like and follow thank you so much reading:)


No comments:

Post a Comment