Monday, May 25, 2015

Madly In Love Monday: Swimsuits!!!

Happy Memorial Day Everyone!!!! Did You Miss ME !!!( Please say yes) lol. This Monday I am madly in love with Joe Boxer plus size swimsuits. I have always been in love with the brand because they never discriminate on plus size women, their plus size isn't frumpy, It fits well, also they always have fun prints and bright colors. To make me even more in love with the brand they have the most cutest plus size swimwear and cover ups. They fit great (personal trying on experience) and some of them have a vintage flare which I love. They come in sizes 1x-3x and range between $21.99-$44.99. Is that too expensive :( maybe a little bit, times are hard, Ya girl understands...Well I HAVE SOME GOOD NEWS FOR YOU! They are currently on sale at KMART, 40% off which brings the price range down to $13.99-$26.99. Does that make you happy because it sure makes me happy I have my eye on pics 1-6 lol :) (Pic Below.) I'll most pics a.s.a.p of me rocking my J.B Swim. So shop away while there on sale and I hope you are have a awesome memorial day today :)









 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment