Sunday, May 10, 2015

Style Star Suday: Mrs. Tina Knowles

Happy Mother's Day!! So in honor of Mother's Day I decided to feature a celebrity mother for my style star this Sunday. I chose Mrs.Tina Knowles. If you don't know who she is then you have literally been living under a rock. She is the mother of the most popular singer in the world Beyoncé. There are so many reasons why she is being featured this morning, her style is simply amazing. She has this way of being sexy and classy all at the same time and only gets more beautiful has time goes on. I was such a fan of Destiny Child's outfits, Joint clothing w/ Beyoncé House of Dereon and now I am such a fan of Mrs. Knowles Personal style, simply flawless. Down below are some of my favorite Tina Knowles looks and a beautiful wedding photo I just loved! Hope you all enjoy this latest post and to all the Mother's out there I hope your day is amazing because you all deserve it :)






No comments:

Post a Comment