Saturday, May 9, 2015

Strut Your Stuff Saturday

Hello Everyone, Happy Saturday! It is finally nice weather consistently here in Philadelphia so I am super excited for the summer time fashion :) This Saturday I wanted to feature @RolyPolyWardrobe  not only does she dress amazing but she also has beautiful hair and amazing makeup. I was looking through her page and was thinking to myself " I would love to raid her closet." I chose one of her outfits to feature today because it is so nice out and I thought this was a perfect causal ensemble...
So how many nice things can I say about this outfit???? The head band with the curls are so adorable, love the orange top with slits in the back gives the basic top a edge to it, I'm in love with ripped jeans and love the gold sandals which adds to the perfect color palette. If you want to see more of her gorgeous outfits got to her website www.rolypolywardrobe.com and you will see why I wish I had her closet :) Hope your having a lovely Saturday and stay beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment