Thursday, May 28, 2015

What's The T Thrusday: What Would You Do If You Caught Your Man or Women Cheating On You???

Hello everyone, it is Thursday so it is time for the latest gossip to hit the rumor mill. Soooooo singer actress Tiffany Evans, you may remember as the little girl who could sing her face off, who also played in the Tyler Perry Movie Diary Mad Black Women and when she got older she started her own music career for a brief period of time (Link below.)
Tyler Perry
Promise Ring Ft. Ciara
Any who, So Tiffany married a man named Lorenzo Henderson and they had a beautiful child together...Well "allegedly" he cheated on her :(. To put a cherry on top of this sundae, the women he was sneaking around with is also a married! According to her post she has been dealing with this for quite some time. Now when someone cheats on you it can be a very emotional experience especially when you have a built a family together. So Tiffany's emotions got the best of her and she blasted her husband and his mistress all on instagram. The first line reads "All 3 of you can keep yall little love triangle yall got going on! (she later deleted it) It was very long so I won't write all of it, but if you want to read the whole thing the link is below....
The reason I chose this story because I wanted to know What Would You Do If Your Husband or Wife Cheated On You?? Personally I am a emotional person and I would probably ask a bunch of why this, why that and cry. Even though I love extremely hard I know that in these type of situations I would have to leave the man completely alone. Even when you decided to work things out and they say it will never happen again there is still a dark cloud of insecurity and dis-trust over the relationship so getting back is not one of my options. One of my friends, on the other hand, would mostly likely beat both of them up, key his car, throw a brick through somebodies window, just kidding:) (no I'm totally serious lol.) I don't really like the idea of blasting someone on social media because even though it blast the person that did you wrong, it also puts your personal business out there for whoever to see :(....So what would you do? Put your answers in the comments below, I would love to hear them. I hope your having a great day..peace and hair grease lol :)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment