Friday, May 8, 2015

Fashion Friday: Danielle Brooks

T.G.I.F People! For fashion Friday I wanted talk about Ms. Taystee a.k.a Danielle Brooks. She recently was featured in Glamour magazine where she wrote the most amazing essay about her struggles growing up, life in Hollywood, how she got through the rough times and her hopes for the future. I related to this essay in so many ways and felt it was touching, inspiring and positive. One of the many quotes I love from this essay is at the very end when she writes "So if you see me on the carpet with my arms and legs out glistening, or my midriff exposed, it's a reminder to myself and the world that I know I'm beautiful."  If you want to read the entire essay go check out www.glamour.com/inspired/blogs/the-conversation/2015/05/danielle-brooks-body and please take the time to also appreciate how AMAZING Ms. Brooks looks... she better WORK THOSE CURVES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment