Friday, February 5, 2016

Fashion Friday: Rachel Roy....Getting Curvy With It!!

So this makes me sooooooooooooo ooooo excited Rachel Roy has announced that she comming out with a Curvy Collection!! This is just the best news ever because A Lot of clothing lines refuse to show the plus girls like myself some love so this makes me really happy. Sizes 14-24 will be available and she has also stated that "there's not one design you'll see in the curvy line that you won't see in my contemporary collection." Like how amazing is that! The line "RACHEL, Rachel Roy Curvy" will be launching next week on Macy's .com and I can't wait to see the amazing clothing and blog about it :) She probably won't see this but thank you so much Rachel Roy for including us its really appreciated...and thank you so much for reading hope you loved this fashion news as much as I did and I will see you tomorrow for strut your stuff Saturday :) (all info came from cosmopolitan online)

No comments:

Post a Comment