Friday, February 5, 2016

What's The T Thrusday: Blac Rob

So the celeb news is not as poppin this week which is why I didn't post yesterday because I didn't know what to post about lol so in honor of Valentine's day  lets talk about the new love birds Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian! So as much as I thought it was joke, Its really not and to be honest I wish something else was going on because sometimes with the Kardashian it all feels a bit staged, only because the story line of the family and the relationships that they are in are a little to hard to believe like this one. Blac Chyna was with Tyga had a baby (beautiful baby boy), The couple and the Kardash family were all friends taking beautiful paparazzi pics in the part, Tyga and Chyna split, Tyga starts "not dating" Kylie Jenner at 17, Now Blac Chyna is with Kylie's brother Rob Kardashian. Sounds Like a soap opera doesn't it??? When I first saw the arm pic (down below) I thought REALLY out of everyone in the world Rob but ok. They seem to be getting serious, Rob came and picked her up when she got released (Chyna was drunk on a plane and got a bit turnt up) from prison, he accompanied her to her topless photo shoot on the beach and I even saw a report that he has moved into her crib :) TMZ caught up with the BFF Amber Rose at the air port and she confirmed their relationship by saying "I love them together." The reporter then said that the Kardashian sisters don't like this (the relationship), which Amber said "how do you know? did You ask Them?" So maybe they finally are ok with everything??? You know I have been thinking about this, if they make each other happy then gosh darn it more power to them..Its known that Rob was feeling kind of down in the dumbs because of personal things going on in his life, he hasn't really been in the pubic eye and now he is out and about so if she makes him happy and vice verse then more power to them.. but can you imagine how awkward the holiday dinners are going to be. Kylie and Tyga sitting across from Blac Chyna like "so hey girl how you been, hows our son?" What do you say..I am awkward anyway so I would be so quite like "ummmmmm can you pass the bread" lol. Anyway what are your thoughts on Blac Rob??? Tell me in the comments below!! Thank You sooooo much for reading see you in the next post :)



No comments:

Post a Comment