Sunday, February 28, 2016

Truth Tuesday: Trying To Move On Up To The East Side

Hey everybody, How are you? How's the kids? How that damn dog? great, good! Now what is going on in my life, well at this moment the current mission is to save, save, save. This women here needs to move like asap. It's so hard to save when you still want to just live life. Like I get my check right (which is not that great) and i try to put the same amount in every two weeks...I still have to make sure I take care of the important things like my Netflix Subcription ;)... (I have other bills lol.) After all the real ish is taking care of I'm not really left with much and the money I am left with I have like this "in my head" debate on wether I should just put all of it in savings because what am i really buying but at the same time I see something and I WANT IT! I have gotten to this point if I don't treat myself to a little something, something I'm going to be miserable lol. Now that I am in saving mode I am thinking that I should also start to purchase things for my apartment..like the basics that I need for various rooms. I even started a list breaking down the things I need for the kitchen, bedroom etc..  That way when I do get my apartment all I have to purchase are the big stuff like the couch, kitchen table etc.... Sooo I have a plan in order and I am determined. I might be broke for awhile but I have to admit when you see your savings growing and you see yourself reaching the goal you set for yourself its a good feeling, I feel adult lol. Buuuuttttt lets not get it twisted if I had a better job I wouldn't be having none of these damn promblems..god damn econmy but I'm working hard on that so until then I will work with what I have...Side note have any of you ever wrote down a list of things you need for a house or apartment shesssh.... I was thinking about all the things I use and I was like wow I need a lot, I can't take their stuff or maybe I can, they won't notice lol lol....So that's all the update I have for you today, I hope you enjoyed this post and also hope your having a good Tuesday, I'll see you guys tomorrow :)


No comments:

Post a Comment