Monday, February 29, 2016

Madly In Love Monday: Revlon Got It Right!

Hi everyone, I know it's Monday but I hope everyone is trying their best to enjoy...I have been out of the blog game for two weeks but I am so happy to return..Sometimes you just need time to refocus YA  DIG! Any who I'm back to what I am Madly In Love with this week?? Well it's no other than the Revlon Ultra Volume Mascara and Eye Liner Value Pack!!! Ladies and Gentleman let me tell you I have been using this product for the last two weeks and I LOVE IT (insert sappy love music.) The Eyeliner goes on so smooth and soooooooo easy, which I love because it takes me 12YEARS to apply eyeliner...With this eyeliner it only takes me a few minutes...I don't know if it is because I'm still a makeup beginner or that's just the normal struggle but its a great product... and the mascara is perfect!. I like the volume it gives me, love the packaging, love that it stays on and doesn't transfer and when I say it doesn't come off, it doesn't come off lol.. Like I use regular makeup wipes (not oil based which I most likely should buy) and it took me a bit of time to get it off which to me is a good thing because I want to keep that "ultra volume" as long as possibly. So long story short I am currently having a love affair with this product...The two products are from the new Revlon makeup line that just came out and I realllllyyyy wanna try the matte lip sticks and the concealer/foundation. I went to target and walmart like 3 times and them b#@! are sold out :( I guess I'm going to have to get on the good ol' internet to purchase them but when I do I will definitely let you guys know my thoughts :) If you guys are intrested in the new Revlon Ultra Volume Mascara and Eyeliner I did a review on my channel, which is newly tittled Welcome To The Plus Side :) Here Is The Link : Welcome To The Plus Side: Revlon Ultra Volume Review So please go check that out! If you like please hit that thumbs button and subscribe..I do vids every other week Wednesday and Friday :) I hope you like this post...thank you so much for reading and I hope you have great day, PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST! (old school term don't worry about it lol)


No comments:

Post a Comment