Sunday, February 7, 2016

Style Star Sunday: Charlize Theron

This Sunday I want to feature a women who is just as beautiful as she is talented , actress Charlize Theron!! She is one out of few actress I am obsessed with. I look so forward to seeing her on the red carpet because I know she is going to SLAY every time. Besides loving her as an actress, I love the fact that she is a women who just looks good and everything, weather super simple or ultra glam, she looks fabulous and She Wears The Dress, The Dress Doesn't Wear Her. So down below are some of my favorite red carpet looks of hers...I hope you all enjoy them because I sure did.. This rounds up my week...Make sure to check me out on the You Tube next week...posting vids Wednesday and Friday @A.J Marie..Link to my last Wednesday vid Turning 30, Lost.. You Not Alone!! Thank You soooo Much For Reading see you in two weeks :)












No comments:

Post a Comment