Saturday, February 6, 2016

Strut Your Stuff Saturday

It's that time of the week to showcase amazing curvy fashionistas, who are not afraid to show of there curves and strut their stuff proudly. Today I want to feature a young lady +LaceNLeopard!! I just loooovvvveee her style. I love her use of patterns, textures and colors. She really knows how to put together a great look!! So like I do on Saturdays I want to share with you my fav 5 looks of hers and as you know when I love someone's style it is soooooo hard to just choose 5 looks but I hope you all love them as much as I do and to see more of her amazing style check out her you tube & Instagram at  LaceNLeopard!!




Hope you enjoy this, see you tomorrow for more fashion fun on Style Star Sunday and make Sure You Check Out My You Tube Page" A.J Marie, Here is a link to my last vid My You Tube: A.J Marie...Like & Subscribe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment