Friday, March 18, 2016

Fashion Friday: The Brawn And The Beautiful

This Friday I am so excited to share some amazing news! As I was on Facebook I saw this awesome announcement.....IMG Model has started a Men's Plus-Size Division!!! With all the exciting changes in the fashion industry and designers finally opening the doors to plus size women..this is just the icing on the cake....Zach Miko, 6 ft 6, 40inch waist (photo below) is the first model signed to IMG Model's Brawn division! Even though this is not to me "a big man" because I love me a big man, it still is something amazing and keeping the fashion progression going. It shows that more and more companies are in need of big men, which means bigger clothes are being made by various clothing companies, which is Great!...I am so happy for Zach..who btw sure is handsome, can't wait to see more from him :)...Hope you all enjoy this post see you tomorrow for more fashion...Have a great day..T.G.I.F


No comments:

Post a Comment