Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Truth Tuesday: Just Plain OVER IT!

Hey everyone today is Tuesday which means time for me to vent....Today is one of those days I'm sure everyone has when they walk in to their job and just say "I Don't Want To Do This 9-5 ish Any More!!" Like today I was just nott feeling it...You know what..maybe I'll Blame It On The Rain (Milli & Vanilli Reference lol) Even though it was no where rainy this morning when I went to work...I just got dressed this morning is was like I don't feel like it today,. In a perfect world (which I hope will be my world one day) I would be travelling all over the world, meeting new people, eating amazing food from different countries, buying all the souvenirs, and taking photos of Everything! buuuuutttt in order to do that I need the money honey...I need to figure out what career would allow me to do this, to the point where I don't feel like its a job but it pays well...I feel like I'm trying to find a unicorn...like this might be impossible...I know that some days as an adult I'm am going to feel like I'm over it and ready for something new, that's life but also I am not crazy...as much as I have these moments I would never leave my job unless I had something following up right behind it.. Work equals money and SHOW ME THE MONEY lol (I'm going to stop now :) This is always my motivation to get up and get ish done..I always say to myself "bish if you don't get your ass up for work, you know you need that money." What better way to encourage yourself then to curse yourself out :) Other then my mini break down work wasn't that bad...thank goodness for co-workers no matter how crazy they can be sometimes and some of they are annoying but its the work fam and work would be so boring without them :) So this wraps it up for me this Tuesday...Thank You For Letting Me Vent :) Also thank you for reading...I will see you tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment