Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Whack Wednesday: Damn It! How Can I Wipe Now??!!

 Today for Whack Wednesday I want to discuss something that gets on my nerves...you know when you decide ooooohhhh let me put a little make up on and then after a long day you're ready to take off your makeup and forget that you don't have any more makeup wipes!! I don't know how many times this has happend to me. When you have makeup wipes, (the ones I'm currently using are down below) especially the right ones your makeup comes off effortlessly, no mess...one wipe (sometimes) and makeup is off...so when you don't have any it can be really annoying. Now don't get me wrong before I discovered makeup wipes I used different methods to take my make up off  and also looked up some ways to remove makeup as well that I want to share with you guys...so if you ever get annoyed like me because you ran out of your favorite makeup wipe (even though nothing beats makeup wipes) at least you'll have other "not as great options :)" So the most basic options are soap and water...hate this because I always get soap in my eye and I have to wash my face like three times....another basic option is baby oil...I actually was really liking this the only down side is that it gets really oily (duh) I also have tried baby wipes to remove make up, it works! it's an effective option soooooo if you have a baby and you run out of make up wipes just steal one of your babies baby wipes lol (I'm so serious lol) :) Another option is good ol' Vaseline again very effective option just a bit greasy but still not bad. Now I was researching online a bit trying to find other makeup removal options and I found this great sight called Whole New Mom (Link) .... What I love about this sight is that she gives you 6 all natural eye makeup remover recipes to try and I love the fact that she pointed out the fact that some makeup removers have toxins in them so I thinks it's great that she shared these all natural options and also tell us her personal experience with each recipe..so make sure to check out this sight and the recipes that she found :).... I hope you enjoyed this post..I'm going to take some meds and go to sleep..have an amazing night...see ya tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment