Sunday, March 6, 2016

Style Star Sunday: Lala Anthony

My Sunday is going terribly but fashion makes me happy soooo I couldn't wait to get on here and talk about somebody who just always looks so cute on red carpet Lala Anthony. Lala is one of those people that I have been watching since TRL days...Like how long ago was that but I have always been a fan of Lala.. It's so cool to she her grow in the business from having her own reality to show, to acting on the big screen...Her personality is just so dope and she seems like she would be a cool women to hang out with and her man sheesssshhhhh can we respectfully say #mcm...They make such a beautiful couple :) So lets talk about her style. What I love about her style is that its sooo sexy but like "grown ass women sexy," not "too hot for tv sexy" and she also does bold looks, whether it be with color or textures but always keeps the makeup and hair super simple but elegant which I love. When I see photos of her I'm always like "she looks sooooo beautiful." She always looks so sultry, the clothing always fits to a T and she is just getting more beautiful with each day :) So down below are some of my favorite red carpet looks of hers...Hope you love them just as much as I do!!









 The Biggest Red Carpet Of Any Women's Life...Her Wedding Day...Looking So Pretty With Her Handsome Son
Also Honorable Mention: I Believe She Was Just Going Out With The Girls But She Looked Amazing!!!
So I hope you enjoyed of this fierce fashion...This wraps it up for me this week but make sure to check out my You Tube Channel: Welcome To The Plus Side...I'll be doing videos on Wednesday and Friday!! So Make Sure You Check That Out ....Thank You So Much For Reading, I Appreciate It Soooooooooo Much...See You Next Week On My Channel :)



No comments:

Post a Comment