Thursday, March 17, 2016

What's The T Thursday: The Hookup Report..Love Is The Air

SOooooo It's that time of the week that I share the latest gossip that is hitting the streets....Well this week is about some new that I thought was super cute..Singers Tinashe and Mack Wilds are a couple!!! How cute is that...they have know each other for years but started dating about a week ago (insert Shmurda Dance hheeeeyyy lol) I am a fan of Mac Wilds he seems like a stand up guy..like manly, but super sweet...rumors are he is bit of a flirt but he still gives off respectable mommas boy  to me and Tinashe is a cute..yeah she dresses super sexy sometimes but she still has that baby face.. she seems like a lady and the streets and you know the rest...what guy does like that...if this is not a rumor I think this is such a cute paring and I'm Happy For Them!!!
On A Date In La awwwww
Hanging Out With Sevyn Streeter


Soooooo I hope you enjoyed this post....Have A goodnight and I will see ya tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment