Monday, March 14, 2016

Madly In Love Monday: O.P.I Obssesion

Hey everyone! Monday got you down well let me pick you right on up with some Madly In Lovnessss (no this was never a word.) It is so cold and rainy here in Philadelphia...thank goodness I am in my bed watching non-sense on tv...lets be real on You Tube or Netflix :) Any way back to the task at hand...What am I madly in love with this week??!! it is O.P.I nail polish!!!! So here is the thing O.P.I is a bit expensive for a nail polish likkkkeeee compared to the average brands right....I believe the cheapest I saw was $5.95 (that was on ebay) and I think the regular price is $10..ok ok I know..your like giiiirrrrlllll I paid $1-$2 dollars for my polish....but listen O.P.I is worth it....The reason why I am obsessed with this polish is because to me they have the most unquie selection of colors I have seen so far when it comes to nail polish brands....like who else has colors like Taup-Less Beach (which I am wearing now, pic below) You're So Vain-illa or Let Me Bayou A Drink ok ok ok names are a bit chessy but I Looovvvveee them and when I go to my nail salon to get my nails right I go straight to the O.P.I because the colors are just bomb. Who ever is on the creative team that comes up with names and colors you are the real M.V.Ps because I really don't know how you do it but I am a huge fan..Also their website is dope and super interactive..O.P.I is just a magical place lol...keep making all of these gorgeous colors and I will keep using them!!...Hope you all loved this post and love O.P.I (have a shot everytime I have used O.P.I in this post) as much as I do..I'm going to get in my bed and watch Bob's Burgers ..see ya tomorrow!!!
4 New Colors From "New Orelans" Collection
In Order
Show Us Your Tips, I'm So Swamped!, Let Me Bayou A Drink, Suzi Nails New Orelans
go to the website O.P.I  to see the colors up close...so pretty!!!  

Taup-Less Beach!!


No comments:

Post a Comment