Thursday, March 17, 2016

Whack Wednesday: What The Combo??!!

It's Wednesday buuuuuuttttt I'm here to make up for it....I just was so caught up in organizing and also video making!!! (Next Friday;)) but anyway back to the task at hand...What is whack this Wednesday is my Damn Skin!!! So after some research I figured out that I have what you call combination skin :( Its soooooo annoying because I basically have to different faces on my face lol....in case you don't know when you have the combo skin your forehead and nose are oily and your cheeks and everything else....also sometimes if you use fragrant product it can really irritate the skin and cause it to get really red...Like last night I was using Cover Girl foundation, It was the try Blend and at first applying it (because of my sensitive cheeks, not that its a bad product) it burned my cheeks...it didn't last for ever but the formal just was not agreeing with me....I look up so things and found that that they actually have foundations, moisturizers etc...for people like me that have combination skin...The most important thing I was looking for was a good moisturizer because I know in this situation it is important to keep your skin moisturized and I was not going to buy to different lotions...So lucky for me there are tons of choices and I want to share what I found with you!! :) so her we go..
Neutrogena :$8.99 Target
Bare Minerals: $28.00 Sephora

Olay: $10.79 Walgreens
Alba: $12.99 Kmart

First Aid Beauty: $28 Sephora
So that was couple of products that I found that I was interested in trying, please do more research and let me now if you used any of these or which one you do like, I hope this helps you and I will update you in the comments below :) .......Have an amazing night and I will see you tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment