Saturday, March 5, 2016

Fashion Friday: Oscar Faves

So this past Sunday was the Oscars!! Even though it was a bit of an awkward and controversial year for the Academy Awards I still thought Chris Rock good (except for the Stacey Dash Thing & The Police Shooting thing..), Leo Finally Won! and The Fashion was amazing!!!!! So I couldn't wait for this Friday to share with you my Favorite looks for the 2016 Oscars!! I was going to include my worst but I thought maybe I should keep it positive and leave that out of this ( but consider it a little shade if your pic is not below..I still love you all) So here we go, my fashion loves are......
Cate Blanchett..In Armani 
The Color On Her Skin Tone..Looooovvveeee
Whoopi Goldberg..In Danes & Daughter Alex
I think Whoopi looks so pretty and I looovee the blue on Alex
Priyanka Chopra..In Zuhair Murad
She is stunning...I love the white, the floral pattern, and love that it is sheer.
Charlize Theron...In Dior
She Never Ever Disappoints Me..love it,lover her!
Naomi Watts...In Arami Prive
This reminds me of a mermaid I love the structure of the dress and the color :) ps. they are a lovely couple
Jennifer Garner.....In Atelier Versace
Elegant... Love It

Lady GaGa...In Brandon Maxwell
It's modern but at the same time as a simple elegance to me...love the white...hair and make up beautiful :)


Dorith Mous...In Dennis Diem
I loved this, it's like gothic elegance...love the lace detail

Brie Larson...In Gucci
Love this color and the ruffles on the bottom..gorgeous
 
Olivia Wilde....In Valentino
This dress was so different to me, I loved it..so sexy..beautiful
Chrissy Teigen In Marchesa
Love The Color, Love The Details....Pregnancy looks soo go on her...Beautiful couple
Honarable Mention:
Ashley Graham In Custom Bao Tranchi
At The Vanity Fair Oscar After Party
She is F@!#ing Gorgeous




No comments:

Post a Comment